Bont quad roller skate laces are available in three lengths and ten different colors. Bont laces are engineered not to stretch. Most running shoelaces have a lot of stretch in them but that is something that we do not want in a roller skate lace. If the lace stretches, then your skates will wriggle looser and you will need to stop to re-tighten your laces during your training session, roller derby bout etc. That's why we have engineered Bont roller skate laces to have as little stretch as possible.
- Length: 120cm, 150cm, 180cm
- Colors: Black, red, yellow, pink, purple, navy, grey, white, fluoro orange, fluoro yellow
Give your roller skates a totally new look by upgrading your skate laces. Here are some ideas that you may want to do with your roller skate laces:
- Match the skate lace color with your wheel color.
- Match your skate lace color to a color on your roller skate boot.
- Use a dark colored boot with a bright colored lace on your skate
- Use a dark colored skate lace with your bright colored boot
- Use a different colored skate lace on each boot.
- Use a long lace at the bottom section of the skate and a short one at the top of your skate.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
You can always buy Bont Skates with confidence. Skaters have been buying Bont Skates since 1975 and we are the world’s largest manufacturer of inline speed skates and short track speed skates and custom skates as well as one of the largest manufacturers of roller derby skates.
We have a reputation for looking after our customers. We do everything possible to ensure that our products are made to the highest standards. As an example, all of our boots go through 16 individual stages of quality control before they are shipped out.
Our inline wheels, roller skate wheels and frames are all tested for strength and fatigue on the computer using the most advances computer-aided stress testing available. Bont bearings are produced in partnership with some of the best speciality bearing manufacturers in the world.
All Bont products go through a rigorous team testing phase before being brought to market. Team Bont skaters are the very best in the world.
When you buy Bont Skates, you get the best skates on the market.