Stock is strictly limited and this offer will be removed once stock runs out.
The Bont short track Sonic 2000 is our entry level speed skating ice blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion. They are pre bent so new skaters can get skating immediately without any knowledge of how to bend their blades.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit 165mm and 195mm mounting. So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do short track with this blade.Specifications
- Tube material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Cup material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Radius: 8m
- Length: 12", 14", 15", 16", 16.5", 17"
- Mounting: 12"-14" 155mm-165mm, 15"-17" 165mm-195mm
- Blade thickness: 1.2mm
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Cup height: 25mm
- Bend: Patented machine bend