Welcome to the Bont Skates Product Information and Warranty Page! We're happy that you've chosen Bont Skates for your skating journey. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, this page is here to give you important info after your purchase from our Amazon store.
You'll find instruction manuals, warranty details, and how to do returns or exchanges. We want you to enjoy skating and feel good about choosing us. Look below to get all the details you need to make the most of your Bont Skates experience.
- How to assemble your Bont Inline Skates
- WARNING: MAKE SURE YOUR AXLES AND BOOT BOLTS ARE TIGHT BEFORE EACH SKATING SESSION
- How to assemble your Bont Short Track Ice Skates
- How to assemble your Bont Athena Roller Skate Plate
Heat Molding Videos
- How to heat mold your Bont Inline Skating Boots
- How to heat mold your Bont Carbon Roller Skating Boots
- How to heat mold your Bont Fiberglass Roller Skating Boots
How To Videos
- How to put your Bont Protective Pads
- How to use the Bont Rip Jaws hot spot removal tool
- How to install your roller skate wheels (coming soon)
- How to change your bearings (coming soon)
- How to change your roller skate cushions and adjust your trucks (coming soon)
- For warranty issues, please contact us via the Amazon help desk.
- For returns and exchanges, please contact us via the Amazon help desk.
Before you start using your Bont Skates product, we'd love to hear your thoughts. If you're happy, a 5-star review on Amazon would mean a lot and help others too.
If your Bont products aren't making you smile, just talk to us. Contact us via the Amazon help desk, and we'll fix things for you. We want your skating experience to be super fun!