The Sonic 2000 LT is our entry level blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit a wide variety of mountings. So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do long track with this blade.Specifications
- Tube Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Cup Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Radius: 21m
- Lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17"
- Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Bend: No Bend
- 12" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm
- 14" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm
- 15" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- 16" / 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- 17" / 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm, 185mm, 190m, 195mm, 200mm, 205mm
Our professional speed skating team are some of the best skaters in the World. They love to give us feedback! From the little things like the placement of the buckle to trialing the latest materials, they help Bont create products that not only look good but perform at the elite international level.