The Sonic 2000 LT is our entry level blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit a wide variety of mountings. So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do long track with this blade.Specifications
- Tube Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Cup Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Radius: 21m
- Lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17"
- Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Bend: No Bend
- 12" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm
- 14" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm
- 15" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- 16" / 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- 17" / 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm, 185mm, 190m, 195mm, 200mm, 205mm
You can always buy Bont Skates with confidence. Skaters have been buying Bont Skates since 1975 and we are the world’s largest manufacturer of inline speed skates and short track speed skates and custom skates as well as one of the largest manufacturers of roller derby skates.
We have a reputation for looking after our customers. We do everything possible to ensure that our products are made to the highest standards. As an example, all of our boots go through 16 individual stages of quality control before they are shipped out.
Our inline wheels, roller skate wheels and frames are all tested for strength and fatigue on the computer using the most advances computer-aided stress testing available. Bont bearings are produced in partnership with some of the best speciality bearing manufacturers in the world.
All Bont products go through a rigorous team testing phase before being brought to market. Team Bont skaters are the very best in the world.
When you buy Bont Skates, you get the best skates on the market.
Aluminum tubes do not like to be bent. They always spring back to the straight position. To solve this problem, we have two solutions:
- We make the tube out of an aluminum that is more likely to stay bent than other brands of blades.
- We cut the slot for the steel blade in the aluminum tube on a slight bend. The tube is straight but the steel blade is already on a slight curve. This curve is slight and you will still need to bend the blade more to get the optimum bend to suit your radius. However, you now only need to bend the aluminum tube a very small amount to get your optimum bend. This small amount of tube bending is not enough to stress the tube and the result is a blade that holds it's bend for a much longer period. Some skaters may never need to re-bend their blades.
Our professional speed skating team are some of the best skaters in the World. They love to give us feedback! From the little things like the placement of the buckle to trialing the latest materials, they help Bont create products that not only look good but perform at the elite international level.
LIGHTER. STRONGER. FASTER.
We push the limits of technology to help you perform at your best.