Bont partnered with Jesa for our high-end speed skate bearings. Jesa is the largest specialty bearing manufacturer in Switzerland and was established in 1969. Jesa is renowned for providing solutions for some of the most difficult applications, with its ‘clean sheet’ approach to each project. Jesa doesn’t make any standard bearings, they make specialty bearings for each customer’s application.
- This speed skate bearing has an exceptionally fine polished bearing track surface and incredibly precise balls.
- Lightweight plastic cages for lower rolling resistance.
- The steel is extremely strong which helps the bearing keep its shape when under load.
- Jesa increased the radial clearance providing slightly less "total contact ball patches", which reduces drag.
- Made in Switzerland.
- This product requires long spacers, not standard length self-centering spacers
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
You can always buy Bont Skates with confidence. Skaters have been buying Bont Skates since 1975 and we are the world’s largest manufacturer of inline speed skates and short track speed skates and custom skates as well as one of the largest manufacturers of roller derby skates.
We have a reputation for looking after our customers. We do everything possible to ensure that our products are made to the highest standards. As an example, all of our boots go through 16 individual stages of quality control before they are shipped out.
Our inline wheels, roller skate wheels and frames are all tested for strength and fatigue on the computer using the most advances computer-aided stress testing available. Bont bearings are produced in partnership with some of the best speciality bearing manufacturers in the world.
All Bont products go through a rigorous team testing phase before being brought to market. Team Bont skaters are the very best in the world.
When you buy Bont Skates, you get the best skates on the market.